Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools. But beware - the game’s AI 2.0 is our most devious invention to date. Up to 4-player online and split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support. The sequel to 2014's Divinity: Original Sin, it was released for Microsoft Windows in September 2017, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in August 2018, for macOS in January 2019, and Nintendo Switch in September 2019.
- A Trial for all Seasons is a side-quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2
- You can acquire this quest when you find a shrine east to the Driftwood-field Waypoint.
- Suggested level: 14
- Act 2
- Read the Riddle. You have to hit each statue with a certain element
- Hero of Winter - ice
- Hit the statue with Winter Blast or Hail Strike.
- Hero of Autumn - electrified clouds
- Create a steam cloud by casting fire on a pool of water and cast a lightning spell at the cloud to electrify it.
- Hero of Summer - fire clouds
- Hit the statue with the spell Laser Ray.
- Or you make some fire and use Vaporize.
- Hero of Spring - pool of blood
- Use Raining Blood
- The Elf racial ability 'Flesh Sacrifice' does the job.
- You can also just stab one of your party members to create the needed pool of blood.
- Immediately after you solved the riddle 4 challengers will appear. Kill them.
- Each one of them is immune to their corresponding element.
- Collect your Reward
- 83,100 Experience for killing the 4 challengers.
- 51900 Experience when you have completed the Quest.
- A Phoenix Heart that gains Flaming Tongues to the elf eating it.
- Chest with some decent loot.
- Encountered Elf Test
We have come upon an elven structure of sorts in a clearing in the woods - four statues, surrounding a brazier.
- Solved Elf Test
We have solved the riddle that was put to us by the brazier, only for four elven challengers to rise up and attack us.
- Completed Elf Test
We have defeated the elven challengers, and completed the brazier's test.
- Failed Elf Test
We fled from the battle with the challengers, and seem to have failed the the brazier's test as a result.
- Close Left R C
We have left Reaper's Coast, without learning the full nature of the elven structure in the woods.
- Magister Barracks
- Final Preparations
The Lady Vengeance crashed into the mountains outside of Arx after it breached the land of the living once more. You were lucky to survive and are now near to the city named Arx where Dallis is believed to be hiding (Hammerfall) .
Before you start your journey to Arx, talk to Gareth right next to the crashed Lady Vengeance and he will give you the Guardian Angel skillbook. If you haven't given Almira the Swonbreaker yet, find her on the Hall of Echoes you can access via waypoint fast travel (The Key To Freedom).
Points of interrest:
- A bunch of Pilgrims that can be talked to. Nothing really interesting here. South of the camp is a cliff with deathfog on top and a chest with some random loot.
- The bridge is guarded by a troll that you have to get past. He is weak to fire.
- The Harbor where you will find quite a lot Frost-Voidwokens. After they got defeated, talk to the dead spirits and learn that the Paladins have risen up against the Magisters, believing that the magisters are secretly allied with the Black Ring.
- Speak to Lord Dread (Dallis' ship) and get a clue where she went. There is also a chest near the figurehead that can be lockpicked.
- The blocked way back to Driftwood over Paradise downs. Nothing interesting can be found here besides a chest that can found in far NW corner next to a skeleton.
- The way to the city of Arx, where you will find paladins fighting Voidwokens on a bridge. Help them against the Voidwokens and talk to them and the spirits to get more information about what is happening.
The City of Arx
Talk to the artist right in front of the waypoint to get The Vault of Linder Kemm quest. Your next stop should be the Magister Barracks to the east, where you will find Lord Kemm, the leader of the Paladins, who is about to execute a paladin. Step in and try to convince him that she needs a proper trial (The Execution). Talk to her wife as well.
There are also some sidequests you can do in Arx. Inspect the school on the southeast corner of Arx (School's Out). You will meet Beryl Griff, the wife of the Griff you killed in Fort joy, talk to her about her husband and get some EXP. She will ask you to remove some squatters from the schoolhouse that you can enter from a backdoor. Talk to the kids first to get the location of the Thieves Guild. Persuade Sister Schori to leave and talk with Beryl again to collect your reward. Tell her that you want to know more about Lord Kemm and you can learn from her that there is a hidden hatch in his bedroom (The Vault of Linder Kemm).
You can venture around the city but don't go into the cathedral yet. There are vendors for skillbooks and equipment all over the place.
Upon entering the Magister Barracks you will see the Paladins searching everything (The Last Stand of the Magisters). Talk to Lord Kemm to learn more about what is happening and he believes that the White Magisters must have left some sort of clue or trail inside the barracks.
Take the stairs to the prison and talk to the paladin you saved from the execution to get more information about Lord Kemm. Talk to the Paladin Warden, he will tell you that a lot of prisoners went missing, agree to investigate this case (The Missing Prisoners).
You will find 2 Paladins guarding a staircase that leads to a sourcerer named Windego. Persuade them that you know her and that you are the only one who can deal with her. Further down the stairs, you will find her behind some magic barrier that can be lifted by overcharging the device right next to it with source (5 source points).
She will tell you - if you spare her life - that the God King has chosen Lord Kemm over her (The Vault of Linder Kemm). Don't confront Lord Kemm about this yet because he will just deny everything.
There is a hidden hatch inside the Barracks.You need to solve a puzzle in order to open it or persuade the spirit you can find in the same room.
The correct combination to open the hatch is related to magister's motto you can read on the Plaques hanging in the magister's dorm:
Get down the hatch and explore the room to the west that is full of traps. There are 4 buttons hidden that needs to be pressed in the correct order to open two secret doors.
Enter the secret room and read the book about Arhu & Kemm and talk to the spirit of magister Hux. He will tell you that Arx may be threatened by dwarfs operating from the sewers. The door to the treasure room is now open as well, loot everything but don't bother lockpicking the hatch since you will go to that place now anyway. Make sure you read the report on the Toyseller you find on this level to get the A Craftsman of Dreams and Nightmares quest (Hammerfall).
4 Seasons Divinity 2 Builds
From the vault's entrance west, there are staircases leading to the next floor where you will find 3 Gheist and Reinmond, depending if you let him escape in Act 2. Kill everything and talk to the spirits you will find in this room. There are 3 important books on that big table you can't miss. Make sure you read:
- Reimond's Journal
- Magister Dallis Report
- Dallis' Private Journal
Check out every desk for additional information and recipes and also check the display cases if you want some high-quality runes. Report back to Lord Kemm to end The Last Stand of the Magisters quest.
Cast Spirit Vision inside the barracks and talk to the spirit of magister Wainslow. Hell will tell you about his friend that he brought to the sewer entrance, which is behind that locked door and right. Destroy the door or teleport over the barricade and jump down to the beach where you can find Wainslow's spirit and his dead body. Right next to him is the sewer entrance.
Once inside the sewers, go left, past the bars, and you will find a caged child named Karon. Cast Spirit Vision and talk to the spirits of Seekers which will tell you that Karon is The Great Mistake and needs to be sealed forever. You can free Karon by lightning all 5 braziers, but keep in mind that he is really no joke and will transform into a crazed Godwoken. If you let him in the cage and leave the area then he will escape on his own (currently bugged.. just light the 5 braziers and he will spawn).
From the sewers waypoint north is a ladder that will take you to the 2nd level of the sewers.
- The hidden entrance to the Thieves Guild. Talk to big Tomorrah about the unusual painting and she will tell about a lever in Lord Kemm's garden that reveals a secret hatch to his vaults (The Vault of Linder Kemm).The only important thing here is the unusual painting that you can either buy or steal.
- The exit to the north leads you to a wine cellar beneath a mansion. Exit the cellar and go outdoors where a Voidwoken attack took place during a wedding ceremony. One of the dead bodies has the Sewer key that you will need. Interact with the wedding cake, destroy the toys that will attack you and talk to the Royal Protector to learn more about the doctor who sent the cake. Then teleport back to the sewers.
- A suspicious hole in the wall that needs the Sewer Key. Before you go down the stairs make sure your equipment is up to your level since there is gonna be a hard fight. Even on easier difficulties.
If you are ready, open the door and go downstairs to meet the dwarven queen Justinia, which is being manipulated by her advisor - Isbeil. Talk Justinia out of this by telling her that this wasn't her idea and that's it's not up to Isbeil to make decisions. If you have talked to Windego in the Magister's Barracks Prison, tell her that Isbeil is working for the Black Ring.
Isbeil will paralyze your party and put you in a pit that fills with cursed poison. After some time you will be able to set yourself free from her spell and having to kill her and her Black Ring members. Talk to Isbeil spirit to learn more about the God King and why she wants to kill everyone in Arx. Lookin south, there is an illusionary wall to your left (the one to the right is a death fog trap) that lead to Queen Justinia, talk to her and decide if you let her go or not and finish The Secrets Of The Dwarves quest.
Waypoint back to the city square and an Elf will tell you that the Doctor wants to see you and marks his house on your map (Doctor's Orders).
You can reach Kemm's Mansion by going from the city square, west over a bridge. You will be ambushed by some assassins that will have to be dealt with. Once inside the Mansion, talk to Cat the Appraiser and persuade her so she will tell you about the vault that is hidden beneath this mansion. Go upstairs and you will find the bedrooms of lady and lord Kemm and a Paladin patrolling (you can kill him if he annoys you). Either lockpick the door to Kemm's bedroom or open the door with force. Inside his bedroom, find the safe behind a picture that has some loot and a journal in it. Move the big Vase near his bed and a ladder to his secret room will appear. Get up, evade the traps, take the key for his vault and read the journals lying around.
Go back downstairs and explore his garden where a water-filled pool with a hatch inside can be found. Pull the lever north to the pool that can be unlocked with the key you just got from Kemm's secret room.
Once inside you will find two paintings of Lucians Passion where the 2nd passion of Lucian is missing. Place the painting you got from the Thievery Guild in the sewers between the two paintings and a secret door will open.
Enter the treasure room and loot everything. Notice the Tome of the God King in the bookshelf. Interact with it to open another secret door.
Before you go down the hatch, take the painting called 'Responsibility' with you. Downstairs you will find a statue of the God King, place the painting on the pressure plate to open yet another secret door.
Beneath this hatch, you will find Ahru who can be set free by consuming the spirits around him. Once he is free, 4 source casting Black Rings will spawn and attack you, Lord Kemm will join the fight on the second turn as well. It's advisable that you take the elevated positions before you help Ahru. Keep your distance to him or otherwise, he may be killed by accident.
Divinity 2 Elf Riddle
Once everything is killed, cast spirit vision and talk to Lord Kemm's and Windego's spirit. Ahru will tell you how to survive the Path of Blood that you need to pass in order to reach Lucians tomb. There is also a Swornbreaker on one of the statues, take it with you.
Talk to The Toymaker and tell him that Ahru sent you. He will give you an amulet that needs to be charged with source and tells you to get the 'Scroll of Atonement' from the 2nd floor of his house. This will end the A Craftsman Of Dreams And Nightmares quest. The Source Amulet can easily be filled with the source fountain you found in Keem's basement where you have freed Ahru, just run over the puddles with the amulet equipped.
You are now prepared for the final chapter of Divinity Original Sin 2. Check every vendor and spend your last bit of gold for equipment and skills since you won't need it anymore. Before you head to the cathedral and take the path of blood, make sure you have done the personal quest's of Lohse and The Red Prince.
The Black House (Lohse)
Tongue Of Flame
This is where the demon lives that is possessing Lohse (Doctor's Orders). If you have Lohse in your party, Malady will wait at the front door and teleports you into the realm of the demon where you can do some moral decisions that will weaken him. Back into the real world, enter the house of The Doctor and talk to him.
Doctor Daeva is no joke and probably the hardest fight you will encounter in the entire game. He will transform into his demon form, that has a ridiculous amount of armor, within his first round. It's advisable to try your best in knocking him down and kill him before he transforms. See (Doctor's Orders) for some tips. Don't forget to check out his basement where you can free prisoners and get some pretty good equipment (needs lockpicking).
The Consulate (The Red Prince)
You can find The Consulate just north of Kemm's Mansion. Make sure you have saved the game since this one can get tricky and it has some bugs. There are cursed Revenants inside that will respawn into the nearest necrofire when killed. You can Bless every surface until there isn't any necrofire to respawn left (bug: some necrofire can't be removed). Another approach could be to sneak / teleport through without getting aggroing the cursed Revenants (see The Consulate). You don't really need to collect the keys since the doors have all pretty low hp and can easily be opened by force. From the entrance, you can just go right, break the door with a ranged weapon and teleport through. Enter the garden where you can find a portal (cast spirit vision). Make sure you save before you enter the portal.
Once inside the portal, destroy as many mirrors if not all without leaving the middle platform. As soon as you leave the platform, you will be greeted by old friends that will attack and endless respawn on these mirrors. When every mirror got destroyed, another portal will appear that leads to Sadha. Speak to her and end the red prince's personal quest.
Path of Blood
Once you have done everything in Arx, head to the Cathedral and enter the path of blood. Make sure you have the Scroll of Atonement and a fully charged Source Amulet you got from the Toyseller with you.
Once inside, the door behind you will close (don't waypoint - the door won't open again). Find the hidden switch and put the amulet and the scroll on it to reveal a hidden hatch.
Beneath the hatch, there is a pipe puzzle that has to be solved. The vault near the altar needs to be filled with blessed blood. Interact with the altar and you will get 3 options:
- The first option will make the elements flow.
- The second option will open a menu where the pipes can be arranged.
- The 3rd option will reset every pipe to its default position.
Arrange the pipes so that every element reach the correct bowl in order to solve the puzzle.
Kamal dhamal hindi movies. A hidden hatch will appear when the elements flew in the correct bowls.
Beneath this hatch, there is a room full of levers and traps, along with some source puppets. The source puppets need to be killed with Source Vampirism or otherwise, they will respawn endlessly and keep activating random levers. You need to press the levers in order to progress to the final battle:
Without spoiling too much, here are some tips for the final encounter:
- Slot source skills that normally need 3 source to cast since they will only cost 1 source point in this fight.
- Focusing Dallis or her thrall will trigger the 2nd stage where Dallis' thrall will break free and summons a huge Kraken.
- The Kraken will summon The Sallow Man, Isbeil and Lord Kemm. When they die, The Kraken will replace them with generic enemies.
- Take Mass Cleanse Wounds with you because you will receive some nasty debuffs from The Sallow Man and your party will probably stand in necro fire most of the fight.
- On the 2nd stage, Dallis will turn into a dragon, focus her down to prevent her from transforming.
- Focus down the Kraken or Dalli's thrall and the summons will disappear. Use source skills like Arrow Storm and Meteor Shower when you get the chance.
- Teleport Dallis' people towards the Kraken summons so they may fight each other instead of you.