- Learn how to improve your English speaking for the IELTS test, practice exercises, tips, and examples in this IELTS Speaking Book PDF. Download gifts international studies live music music Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 recorded music weekends.
- IELTS MAXI MISER Educational Book has been primarily designed for candidates aiming to achieve a band score of6 or 7 on the Speaking Test of the IELTS exam, although candidates intending to achieve a band score of 5 will also benefit from the book, it covers many aspects of the interview with ample samples and provides a considerable number of highly focused ideas to improve candidates.
- Learn about IELTS writing, IELTS Speaking, Listening and Reading. If you have questions, please share with us. Please note, I have written my own materials in order to avoid copyright issues using official IELTS materials. The aim of my materials are to help you understand techniques to crack the IELTS test.
- Speaking takes up to 15 minutes and consists of 3 parts: a Personal Interview, a Short Speech and a Discussion. All the parts continue one after another, and only before the Speaking do you get a little break. In some cases the Speaking section is held on a different day. The Listening test at a glance Listening consists of 4 sections.
Howto crack IELTS Speaking Section?
Ebook Crack The IELTS Exam PDF. Crack The IELTS Exam by nikunj is one of the best IELTS books. This book is going to help to prepare for the IELTS exam and become a master on it. Get free IELTS speaking, listening, vocabulary and writing practice samples and be 100% ready with an assortment of IELTS.
Ielts Speaking Samples Pdf
Ielts Speaking Questions Pdf
Let us first understand the exact meaning scope andadvantages of appearing for IELTS.
|Meaning||Known as the International English Language Testing System, IELTS is an English Proficiency test for non native English speakers. Countries around the globe require IELTS score to analyze the ability of students to extensively write read and communicate proficiently in English language.|
|Scope||IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish and New Zealand academic institutions, by over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and by various professional organisations across the world.|
|Advantages||If you plan to pursue your further education abroad or work in the foreign land, apt communication is the apt key to success. Thus IELTS gives you the right platform to prove your proficiency in the language. Your scores in all the four sections including reading, listening , writing and speaking gives you an overall idea of where you stand amongst the crowd. Secondly IELTS is accepted throughout the world including some of the popular student destinations like UK USA Australia and France. However different countries have varied minimum score requirements that needs to be checked while applying to the specific country. It is generally observed that a band score between 6.5-7 is considered to be a decent score across different universities.|
So now you are aware how IELTS is an importantlyaspect to be considered while you plan your trip abroad. Let me brief you aboutthe different sections of the IELTS and how they can together act as a concretesupport in accomplishing your futuristic goals.
Listening: There are four sections with tenquestions each.
The first two sections deal with situations set ineveryday social contexts.
Section 1:Conversation between two speakers (for example, a conversation about travelarrangements) Kaspersky endpoint security 11.
Section 2: Monologue (forexample, a speech about local facilities).
Section 3: Conversationbetween two main speakers (for example, two university students in discussion,perhaps guided by a tutor
Section 4: Monologue on anacademic subject.
The recordings are heard only once. They include a rangeof accents, including British, Australian, New Zealand, American and Canadian.
- Reading : The Reading section consists of 40 questions, designed to test a wide range of reading skills. These include reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical argument and recognising writers’ opinions, attitudes and purpose.
IELTS Academic test :This includes three long texts which range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. These are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers. They have been selected for a non-specialist audience but are appropriate for people entering university courses or seeking professional registration
- Writing : Task 1 – you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in your own words. You may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- Task 2 – you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. Responses to both tasks must be in a formal style.
Lastly I would like to explainyou one of the most crucial part of the IELTS : Speaking
Always remember that more thanyour words, your body language including how you present yourself, your selfconfidence and your ability to express yourself in an honest and precise mannerdraws an immensely optimistic impact on the examiner.
Here, I will highlight some DO’S and DON’TS to keep in mindwhile appearing for the speaking section.
Introduceyourself: One of the most crucial part in the speakingsection is self introduction. Introduce yourself in two or three sentencesusing simple yet effective language. Avoid repletion and use synonyms of wordsinstead to be more descriptive.
Accentand Pronunciation: It is generally advised to speak in originalaccent instead of imitating western accent. Originality is always appreciated.However you should keep in mind how certain words are pronounced and prepareaccordingly. I would advise you to start speaking and conversing in English atleast 15 days prior you take up yourIELTS.
AvoidDirect Answer: Always remember that the examiner is notinterested in the answer you give as he already is aware about it. He isinterested to know how well you frame your answer and present it to him/her. Behonest and direct yet diplomatic while answering questions. Avoid direct or oneword answer. Instead try and explainyour answer briefly in 3-4 sentences.
Speak,don’t mumble: The more you are vocal and clear in your speech,more are the chances to score a good band in speaking. Students tend to mumbleor speak extremely fast due to nervousness. Avoid being self conscious, frameyour answer properly and then speak. Make sure that whatever you speak holdsrelevance.
Noslangs: IELTS is a professional English Test designed tounderstand the ability and proficiency of students to understand and speakEnglish. Thus, while speaking , you should remember that each word counts anddraws an impact on the examiner.
Beoriginal: Always advisable to read books , magazine, watchtelevision shows and series to understand the language and their accent.However, have the ability to frame your own creative answers. This will notonly help you make an impact on the examiner but will help you in the long runas well.
Liked our post? Read more just like this one..
How we can help
My Free IELTS preparation lessons contain IELTS tips, techniques and practice for your IELTS test. Learn about IELTS writing, IELTS Speaking, Listening and Reading. If you have questions, please share with us. Please note, I have written my own materials in order to avoid copyright issues using official IELTS materials. The aim of my materials are to help you understand techniques to crack the IELTS test.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and Crack Ielts
Download the IELTS book
Practice IELTS reading at your home. For tips and tricks, you can contact us.
Download the writing task
Practice IELTS writing daily from the given task. If you need any help follow our guidelines.
Download the speaking topics
Practice the cue cards and improve the speaking module.