- One of the most important downloads for modding, this is the program you need to replace textures for all three ME games.
- Texmod tutorials can be found here
Mass Effect 3 Female Codes
Kkl 409.1 driver windows 7. Open Gibbed Save Editor for Mass Effect 3 application. It doesn’t matter where you unzip the downloaded folder or where you run it. Click the folder icon in it’s menu and navigate to where Mass Effect 3 stores saves: Documents BioWare Mass Effect 3 Save; Select the character file you wish to edit and the most recent save. Tested on: Mass Effect 1 (1.02; Steam), Mass Effect 2 (1.02; Steam and Origin), Mass Effect 3 (Demo and 1.5) About ASI loader - original code by listener ( XLiveLess ) The ASI loader allows for loading of custom-made DLL files without the need of a separate injector. A little video I made because I was getting questions on how I mod ME3 on the xbox. I also hex edit a bit, but this tutorial will show you how to most of the. Ottemis's gibbed femshep hair, hats, and texture codes here Return to Darkness Mod A Mod for Mass Effect 2 that reflects the dark story, and returns to the colder aesthetic style of Mass Effect 1.
Hightlight2Intensity - How much hair highlight color 2 shows/shininess Vector Parameters (aka color values) ME3 Gibbed has a user friendly color interface that comes up in the Appearance tab. Click the value you want to edit and the Change Color button to bring up the color wheel.
- A group where modders can post their work for people to browse and download.
- This group is also for people who use mods to post their modded characters and screenshots/art of their modded game.
- You can browse this database for face codes and/or headmorphs, includes both ME2 and ME3
- If you want to use mine you can find me in the database here
GibbedSave Editor for ME3
- A tutorial for modifying faces in gibbed can be found here
- A general guide to using gibbed can be found here
- Tutorials can be found here
- Instructions for using ME3 explorer to install PCC file mods here
- Advanced modding made easy guide
- ME3 explorer forum
- The link where I originally downloaded this seems to be broken, so I uploaded it to my mediafire account. You need this in order to make changes to your coalesced.bin file.
- PC Tweaks Mass Effect wikia
- Mass Effect 3 is finally on Nexus, TONS of mods here!
- A coelesced.bin file replacement that does it all – unlocks tons of armors, casual outfits, flycam, and more.
- I had problems with the flycam when using this file, so I uploaded my edited version of chemieali_coalesced_v1.4_LITE.rar that you can download here
Mass Effect 3 Codes Pc
- I’m using this in my current ME3 game and it looks amazing! You can even customize it by editing the Sweetfx_settings text document, which can be editing during your game. Press the ‘pause break’ key to see the results of your edit in game until you adjust it to your liking.
- This link is great for everything – hair mods, casual attire, tutorials (for gibbed, texmod, ME3 explorer), and more.
- Guides for texture and mesh mods, including tutorials for advanced modding.
- HR Textures by Ottemis- Texture mods, armor sets, environments, and more
- Includes the pink party mod, npc mods, armor mods, hair mods, and more.
- Also has lots of great tutorials on both using mods and creating mods.
- Hair and outfit mods
- Instructions on how to create custom classes for Shepard, including multiplayer powers!
My ME3 Mods
- Samantha Traynor Long Hair Mod - A collaboration with user-domain-error
- Pink Citadel Apartment Mod - Watch a video tour of the pink apartment
- Elegant Blue Apartment Mod - Watch a video tour of the pink apartment
- Complete list of my mods including my outfit re-textures
Mass Effect 2 Mods
- You will need this in order to use headmorphs. You can also use it to make edits to your appearance, edit save files, loadouts, reputation points, credits, and much more.
- Guide to using gibbed for ME2 can be found here
- Ottemis's gibbed femshep hair, hats, and texture codes here
- A Mod for Mass Effect 2 that reflects the dark story, and returns to the colder aesthetic style of Mass Effect 1.
- Adds casual attire, armors, and flycam, among other things. Includes instructions and keybindings.
- You need this in order to make changes to your coalesced.bin file
- PC Tweaks Mass Effect 2 wikia
- Links for some ME2 mods, mostly combat related ones
- Huge list of texture mods. This is a private group so you must sign up to BSN to view these.
- Headmorph swap tutorial and links for some texture mods
Mass Effect 1 Updated/Improved Textures Mod
High Resolution Black Weapons
Blue Renegade Scars Mod for Femshep