- Files are called nusb23e.exe and nusb33e.exe they worked very well on my 98se machine and with a few file swaps i got them to work fine on 98fe Edited by kbit, 01 August 2012 - 08:06 PM.
- ALi Integrated Driver 2.13 WHQL nusb24e.exe nusb33e.exe nusb36e.exe U2v21.exe uPD720100 - USB 2.0 Driver for NEC uPD720100 chipset For Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP - Ver 2.4.1 uPD720101 - USB 2.0 Drivers for NEC uPD720101 chipset For Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP - Ver 2.4.1.
- Nusb33e HOT These drivers offer generic USB mass storage support for Windows 98SE. You should check your version of Windows 98 before installing. Once installed USB mass storage devices should work within Windows 98.
Installs the LAN driver for Intel® NUC products with the Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connection.
Note: You may be prompted to remove the existing LAN driver before installing this version. If so, uninstall the existing version, and this version will install.
Which file should I choose?
Nusb33e Exe Driver Download
Download the file that applies to your operating system:
- LAN_Win10_64_24.3.exe: For 64-bit versions of Windows® 10
- LAN_Win10_32_24.3.exe: For 32-bit versions of Windows® 10
See the Readme for what is new or fixed, known issues, installation instructions, and supported hardware.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Nusb33e Exe Driver Win 7
Nusb33e.exe Driver Download
I got a driver file that is supposed to recognise all flash
drives.(Whether it works is just a matter of trying it). Presently I can
only access a few of these flash drives and they are all 4gb or less. I
want to try this file, but I hate risking losing all the individual
drivers I have installed over the years, because I have no idea what I
installed or if I even have these drivers anymore.
Although I do have a complete backup of the entire Windows folder for
Win98, I know it can be a hassle restoring the whole thing. I'd like to
just backup the folder (or folders) where these drivers are stored, as
well as their settings, which I assume are stored in the registry.
What folder(s) do I need to backup, and what else?
And while I'm at it, what are the names and location of those registry
I can dual boot to Windows 2000 to restore this stuff if necessary, by
simply copying them back to the Windows folder.
This is one thing I like about Win98, you cant do this in any newer
Windows.. Heck, I've copied my entire Windows folder and program files
folders to other computers, and after installing some drivers for the
new hardware, I have a working clone of my entire W98 install. You cant
do that in XP or higher..