- Brace yourself and prepare for a unique Pokemon gaming experience brought to you by our fellow Pokemon fans. Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a special fan-made Pokemon game that features fusing of Pokemons to create a new and distinct Pokemon species through DNA Splicers. The game is based on pokemon.alexonsager.net Pokemon fusion generator.
- Alternative name: Pocket Monsters - Diamond. Release date: Sep 28th, 2006. Console: Nintendo DS (2SF) Developer: Game Freak. Publisher: Nintendo. Download all files as MP3 (652 MB). Download: 310 Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald - Title Main Theme: 1:39: Download: 311 Route 206 (Alt) 1:26: Download: 312 Cavern on the Lake (Alt) 2:09: Download.
- Download 1015 - Pokemon Diamond ROM for Nintendo DS(NDS) and Play 1015 - Pokemon Diamond Video Game on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device!
- 1 Pokemon Uranium Download
- 1.2 Pokemon Uranium Features :
- 1.2.2 Pokemon Uranium Download Latest Version Free
- 1.2 Pokemon Uranium Features :
Download 1016 - Pokemon Pearl ROM for Nintendo DS(NDS) and Play 1016 - Pokemon Pearl Video Game on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device!
If you can looking on the internet a best pokemon Rom series Of Pokemon Uranium so you come to the right place now a day shares with you Totally New Pokemon New Game Pokemon Uranium – Pokemon Uranium is a Pokemon series Fan Base game. Pokemon Uranium’s Story It’s totally different than Pokemon’s earlier version. The story is rather darker than other saga games and allows you to discover areas that are not yet explored. It’s not a Rom, and can’t play GBA Emulator in Pokemon Uranium. The download is Pokemon Uranium, Laptop running window, Only running on the computer.
Normally a long-standing project is worth waiting for. And Pokemon Uranium, a9-year Pokemon fan project, does that. These two people, we can call Team Uranium, are Involuntary Twitch and JV (at least their nicknames). The Pokemon Uranium Download starts from an RPG Maker XP game, pcsx2 bios download which is now a summer 2016 phenomenon. One of Pokemon Uranium’s great details is the refined controls: a mouse and keyboard allow for perfect enjoyment. You can use a controller, of course, but the keyboard is not a problem for you. You can also check out this is our amazing pokemon series game Mother 3 English ROM.
Pokemon Uranium Information
Name: Pokemon Uranium
Creator: JV~, Involuntary Twitch
Platform: Windows (Mac coming soon)
Pokemon Uranium Features :
- All 8 Gyms
- The Tandor Championship
- 192 Species of Pokémon to catch & evolve – plus 8 more coming in future updates
- A full storyline – battle against a powerful Nuclear enemy
- Online features: Battle and Trade directly with other players, and also use GTS and Wonder Trade and Mystery Gift
- Multiple save files
- 30+ hours of gameplay
- Contains 8 gyms, 13 towns, and 6 optional Sidequests
- More than 190 Pokémon to be caught
- GTS, Wonder Trade, and Virtual Trainer
- Custom/Nuzlocke Mode (Including randomizer and well… Nuzlocke)
- Poké Radar (Tool for searching for special Pokémon)
- battle your friends in PvP matches in a variety of formats
- Includes Mega Evolution in battle
- Mystery Gift
- Multiple Save Files
- Much More……….
pokemon uranium Screen Shot
Pokemon Uranium Download Latest Version Free
Go To This Site Click Here
The Nintendo DS still holds up as the console with most main Pokemon games available. And arguably some of the best titles in the series were released back then. This title is one of my fan favorites and for a lot of reasons. Many calls have been made by the fanbase to get a remake of this, so let's talk about Pokémon Platinum. And let's keep our fingers crossed we'll get a remake of this someday, instead of yet another Gen 1 remake, please.
About the game
The plot is pretty much the same as in Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, as usual in these third entries in the series. We play as a boy or girl that just moved into town and embarks on its journey as a pokémon trainer. Overall our main goal in the game is to beat all the gyms, collect badges and catch all the Pokémon.
But things are never as simple as that in any Pokémon game, as you know, there's a team of villains with an evil plan you must stop. Team Galaxy is trying to take control over Dialga and Palkia, the and then control some of the most important forces of the universe, time and space. And somewhere along our adventure, we'll end up facing some evil pokémon like Darkrai and Giratina.
A necessary third part
Every Pokémon fan out there knows about these third entries in the series. These tend to mix all the things from the previous two titles, Diamond and Pearl in this case, and add some new stuff too. Platinum is no exception, it does exactly this, and doesn't really add much to the game.
It's great to have all the version exclusive pokémon in one game and more legendary pokémon available too. Not to mention the extended plot which makes it more enjoyable too, and adds game hours. But still, the DS Pokémon games were far from its top potential.
If you're to compare this title to Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver, it'd definitely fall short. Even though there are much more pokémon available to catch here, the overall quality of HG and SS are far superior.
If you were to choose only one game between Diamond and Pearl, you should just go for platinum instead. The improved version of these two that mixes them up and adds extra content. However, as interesting as the game can be, the collectibles and minigames, it's true that the game feels outdated, and it always has.
Adding new combat types and mini-games wasn't really enough, and the game doesn't do justice to its own world. What does it mean when a microwave says self cleaning oven. The title has a lot of potentials, so it's easy to see why a remake of this is necessary.
Graphics and Visuals: Pokémon Platinum has terrible visuals, and there's no way around it. There's the excuse that it's the first time they were trying to combine 2D and 3D into the series, but it doesn't end up good. The sprites are outdated, the ground grid is more noticeable and the 3D scenarios are awkward.
Gameplay: One of the best elements the game has to offer is definitely this. Not only are there hundreds of Pokémon to collect, but fun puzzles, cool minigames, and a nice story. It's one of the most innovative games in the series.
Sound: Just like the Visuals, the sound is terrible. Sure, there's some good music, but the low sound quality opaques that. It's hard to enjoy these screeching sounds. It doesn't do justice to the DS sound capabilities.