The VCarve download includes a large variety of 2D and 3D clipart files that can be used as is, in your own projects or edited to create your own variations. The files include a mix of formats. The 2D artwork (150 items) comes in CRV format.
- Rock Steady Crew b-boys such has Bale Rock, who works with Nickolodeon or b-girls like MyVerse, who appears on Wildin’ Out, had to push through wit their education before becoming Rock Steady.
- The both died of drugs exacution. No, There were members from the South bronx,Manhattan,Brooklyn,& Harlem. Rock Steady Crew&rsquo. Rock steady crew made 'The New style of break dance.
- Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both k.lled in seperate drug homicides in 1991. The only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and k.lled execution style in a garage. People have been k.lled over speaking out on Buck 4's death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on.
Frosty Freeze, a member of pioneering b-boy crew the Rock Steady Crew, died on Thursday (April 4) in New York. According to the Associated Press, the break dancer (real name: Wayne Frost) died at. Frosty Freeze, Actor: Flashdance. Frosty Freeze was born on December 4, 1963 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA as Wayne Frost. He was an actor, known for Flashdance (1983), Wild Style (1982) and 5 Sides of a Coin (2003). He died on April 3, 2008 in Manhattan.
Rock Steady Crew promotes the movie Wild Style.
Rock Steady Crew anniversaries
The RSC holds an annual anniversary party in the Bronx, to 'symbolize the preservation of the history and the evolution of Hip-Hop Culture.' This party is a community event which brings out many local DJs, breakdancers, graffiti artists, MCs, and hip hop fans from all over the world. It is also a time where the current members honor the past members who have retired, and those who have died.
List of members
Rock Steady Crew is an American breaking and hip hop group which has become a franchise name for multiple groups in other locations. The group's 1983 international hit song '(Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew' (from the group's first studio album Ready For Battle) peaked at No. 6 in the UK Singles Chart, and reached the Top 10 in many European countries. Members of Rock Steady Crew featured in the films Flashdance and Beat Street, which ignited international interest in the b-boy subculture.
The group was initially formed in The Bronx, New York City in 1977 by b-boys Jimmy Dee and Jimmy Lee. The Manhattan branch was created by Crazy Legs and B-Boy Fresh. The New York Times called the Rock Steady Crew 'the foremost breakdancing group in the world today.'[failed verification]
- Daisy Castro (aka Baby Love (B-girl) - Lead Vocals '(Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew'
- 1984 - Ready For Battle
- 2007 - 30 Years to the Day
- 1983 - '(Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew'
- 1983 - 'Ready For Battle'
- 1984 - 'Up Rock'
- 1984 - 'She's Fresh'
- 2000 - 'Used To Wish I Could Break With Rock Steady'
Appearances in feature films
- Wild Style (1982)
- Style Wars (1983)
- Flashdance (1983)
- Beat Street (1984)
- Moonwalker (1988)
- Streets Is Watching (1998)
- ^'The Official Charts Company - Rocksteady Crew - (Hey You) The Rocksteady Crew'. Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2020-03-19.
- ^George, Cassidy (26 November 2018). 'Exploring the birth of the b-boy in 70s New York'. i-D. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- ^Rock, Doc. 'The Dead Rock Stars Club'. Thedeadrockstarsclub.com. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
Rock Steady Crew Members Murdered
- The Freshest Kids: A History of the B-Boy (DVD), Image Entertainment, 2002.
- Hip-Hop (Korean Comic) (Manhwa), IQ Jump Comics, 1998-2004.